- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers