Twin Eagle Transport has been in the Permian Basin for over 4 years and we are looking to hire Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics. If you want to be part of a company that values employees, their families, and their safety then Twin Eagle is the right place for you!!!
QR Code Link to This Post
Call Our Recruiters at 1- 866-836-3489 / Apply Online at Http://Twineagle.Hirecentric.Com
• 2 years of experience as a diesel mechanic
• Cat C15 and Cummings ISX15 experience
• Knowledge of electrical systems and air brakes
• Willing to repair tires and lift 75 lbs
• Must have a professional tool set
• Must be able to pass a MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug screen
• Ability to follow company safety procedures
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• ASE Certifications preferred
• Must possess or be able to obtain a Class A CDL w/Tanker & Hazmat within 90 days
• Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
• $5,000 Sign On Bonuses
• Full Benefits with your first full month of employment & 401(k) Match Up To 4% after your first quarter
• $1,000 Referral Bonus
• Earn vacation on the 1st Day Of Employment that can be used after 6 months of employment
• Flexible schedule: 10 on 4 off
Twin Eagle provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.